Featured Recipe #1
Number of Servings: 4
- 500g (1lb) beef sirloin, thinly sliced
- 1 Cup fresh calamansi juice
- 1/2 Cup cooking oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced into rings
- 1/2 Cup soy sauce
- 1/2 Cup water
- 1 Teaspoon (5gm) Fidel Hammer Meat Tenderizing Salt
- Marinate the beef in half of the calamansi juice and Fidel Hammer Meat Tenderizing Salt for about 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and saute onion rings until lightly brown. Remove onions from frying pan and set aside.
- Drain beef slices from marinade and reserve marinade. Saute beef in the same frying pan from 1 to 2 minutes, then turn to cook other side for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Combine remaining marinade, soy sauce and water. Stir into the frying pan together. Remove onions to pan and simmer it for about 1 to 2 minutes.